Five Reasons to Purchase an Active Adult Home
According to a recent report from the National Association of Home Builders, builder confidence in the active adult housing market has increased. Robert Karen, chairman of NAHB’s 50+ Housing Council, explained, “Builders and developers for the 55+ housing sector are feeling optimistic as they are seeing more consumers return to the marketplace.”
This optimism is definitely true at Jim Chapman Communities. The builder’s homes at Brookhaven at Sugarloaf, Brookhaven of East Cobb and Brookhaven at Lanier Ridge are all selling fast.
If you are still hesitant on making the move to an active adult community, here are five reasons to purchase from Jim Chapman Communities:
1. Be closer to family. With convenient locations in Duluth, Kennesaw and Cumming, Jim Chapman Communities is bound to have a home close to your loved ones.
2. Pay less. Now priced from the $250,000s, home prices and interest rates keep rising. Purchase now when the price is right.
3. Meet new friends. With a variety of activities and homeowner-run clubs, you can meet friends with similar interests.
4. Live in a home built especially for you. This is your chance to age in place. Live in a home designed with active adult needs in mind. Features include stepless entries, wider doorways, lever handles and more.
5. Spend more time having fun. With exterior maintenance taken care of, you have more time to enjoy the pool, clubhouse with exercise room and catering kitchen and even bocce ball courts.
As more and more return to the marketplace, these opportunities will not be here for long. Call a Jim Chapman community home today! For more details on these Atlanta homes, visit www.jimchapmancommunities.com.