Five New Homes are Now in Bloom at Scott Farm
Looking to spring into a new home in a great school district? Traton Homes currently has five homes under construction in the final phase at Scott Farm. These five homes are the last chance for you to own a new Traton home in this popular community.
Located in the top-ranked Harrison High School District, Scott Farm is a great community for families. The five remaining homes include:
- Home site 28 featuring the Talbot B home design with five bedrooms, four bathrooms and a three-car garage is priced at $458,600.
- Home site 29 featuring the award-winning Providence D floor plan with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage is priced at $477,000.
- Home site 30 featuring the award-winning, master-on-the-main Foster B home design with four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car garage priced at $485,600.
- Home site 31 featuring the Knollwood D home design with four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car (2+1) garage priced at $464,100.
- Home site 32 featuring the award-winning Inglewood A floor plan with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a three-car garage and basement priced at $559,700.
Interiors of all five homes are perfect for entertaining or everyday life with open layouts and abundant living space. Upscale design options complete the interiors with popular finishes such as hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, coffered ceilings and much more.
To make purchasing your dream home even sweeter, Traton Homes is offering a $5,000 closing costs bonus with approved lender on these stunning new homes.
Scott Farm’s fantastic West Cobb location on Due West Road puts residents within close proximity of great shopping and delicious dining. To visit Scott Farm, take I-75 North to Exit 265 and turn left onto North Marietta Parkway NE. Turn right onto Polk Street, go 1.6 miles and turn right onto Burnt Hickory Road NW. Travel five miles and turn right onto Due West Road. Take the third left to stay on Due West Road and go 2.3 miles to the entrance of Scott Farm.
With its beautiful homes, prime location and fantastic buyer’s incentive, these final five homes are sure to sell quickly at Scott Farm. For more information, call New Homes Specialist, Steve Lee, at 678-858-1984 or visit the Traton Homes website today.