Final Opportunities Available at Atlanta New Home Communities
The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC has had an amazing 2013 having already sold more than 250 Atlanta new homes since January. That increase in home sales and buyer demand has led to final opportunities at several of their metro Atlanta communities.
Communities with final opportunities include:
- The Park LaVista Walk in Atlanta– eight townhomes priced from the $280,000s remain
- Sterling of Dunwoody in Dunwoody – 10 condos priced from the $160,000s remain
- Abberley Township in Johns Creek – less than 10 townhomes priced from the low $200,000s remain
- Chamdun Place in Brookhaven – four single-family homes priced from the $550,000s remain
- Bethany Commons in Alpharetta – five single-family homes priced from the mid-$500,000s remain
- New Haven Walk in Roswell – six townhomes priced from the low-$300,000s remain
- Wentworth Manor in Suwanee – only one single-family home priced from the low-$400,000s remains
The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC has become a favorite among buyers in the Atlanta market due to their breathtaking exteriors, spacious interiors and luxurious features and finishes. Whether purchasing a condo, townhome or single-family home, buyers enjoy a large selection of interior selections including hardwood floors, granite countertops, oversized walk-in closets, crown molding, fireplaces and much more. Spacious floor plans, including master-on-the-main home designs, provide the perfect layout for every buyer. In addition to stunning interiors, many of The Providence Group’s Atlanta communities offer low maintenance living, which means lawn maintenance is included in the HOA fees.
Purchasing a home is about not only the home, but location. The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC builds in the most sought-after locations in metro Atlanta providing homeowners with easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment, recreation and quality education.
Time is running out to call these fantastic communities home. In addition to these final opportunities, The Providence Group offers beautiful condos priced from the $120,000s to $200,000s, townhomes priced from the low-$200,000s to $300,000s and single-family homes priced from the $200,000s to $600,000 in several communities throughout metro Atlanta. For more information on all of their Atlanta communities, visit www.TheProvidenceGroup.com.Contact Us