This month has been one for the record books at Soleil Laurel Canyon. The lifestyle directors at Soleil gave residents an array of incredible opportunities to enjoy the beautiful spring weather inside and outside of the community, making Soleil more vibrant than ever.
If you ever wonder what a day in the life as a resident at Soleil Laurel Canyon entails, the month of April paints a beautiful picture of the lifestyle that all residents of the premier active adult community in north Georgia lead. Here is how the residents of Soleil have been living the resort life:
- New Drawing Class – Meet the Artist Demo
- Residents had the opportunity to meet their new drawing instructor, John Horne, before registering for this spring’s art classes.
- Cocktails & ‘Comedy Tonight’ Play
- Cocktail hour included light appetizers and two complimentary cocktails. The night was filled with spirits and laughter as the community welcomed back the Cherokee Theatre Company to the Soleil Stage in the Clubhouse Ballroom. Attendees were treated to a special performance of ‘Comedy Tonight’, a musical revue of the funniest songs from many of the best shows on Broadway.
- Driving Miss Daisy Tour
- This professionally-guided bus tour included visiting Druid Hills, the neighborhood where Miss Daisy was filmed. Residents visited the actual house where Daisy lived and drove by the old Fulton Bag & Cotton Mill, which was the mill Boolie owned in the movie.
- Atlanta Braves Game
- Soleil residents got together to take a trip down to Atlanta for a beautiful day enjoying America’s favorite pastime. Those that made the trip watched the Atlanta Braves play the Florida Marlins with an incredible view in lower-level premium seating.
Could you see yourself getting out and about while enjoying the resort life with some of the best friends you’ll ever have? Visit Soleil on their website at soleillaurelcanyon.com or discover what has made Soleil Laurel Canyon the premier active adult community in Georgia with a Discovery Tour. Call 678-880-3071 to schedule your tour today!