Expo Homes Offers Special Incentives at Manchester Walk in Lawrenceville
Tamra Wade and Partners is pleased to announce that Expo Homes is now offering special incentives on select inventory at Manchester Walk, a new community in Lawrenceville. With seven unique floor plans priced from the high $140,000s to choose from, homes in this community are designed to fit any lifestyle and budget.
Currently, Expo Homes is offering special incentives on five homes when you use the primary preferred lender, American Eagle Mortgage Company. Expo Homes also has multiple secondary lenders that can be used for down payment assistance, including Brand Mortgage, Guaranty Mortgage or Starkey Mortgage.
- Home site 89A: Priced at $153,200, this three bedroom and two-and-a-half bath Freeman plan offers a $3,000 incentive.
- Home site 87A: The three bedroom and two-and-a-half bathroom Aspen plan is priced at $161,900 and includes a $tamra3,000 incentive.
- Home site 85A: The Lee plan is priced at $163,900 and includes four bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a $3,000 home buyer’s incentive.
- Home site 132: Priced at $168,275, the four bedroom and-two-and-a-half bathroom Carlson plan offers a $3,000 incentive.
- Home site 133A: The Lee plan is priced at $163,900 and including four bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a $5,000 incentive.
New homeowners at Manchester Walk will enjoy the community amenities, such as the swimming pool and playground. The community’s great location can also be considered an amenity, as it is near Highway 316, I-85, the Mall of Georgia and downtown Lawrenceville. Manchester Walk is also located in one of the best Gwinnett County school clusters, which includes Alcova Elementary, Dacula Middle and Dacula High schools.
For more information on the new homes at Manchester Walk or the special incentives, contact Tamra Wade and Partners by calling 1-855-770-HOME or visit www.ExpoHomes.us.