Enjoy Gwinnett County This Summer
- Every Tuesday and Saturday: Suwanee hosts their own farmers market at Town Center Park from 4 to 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Every Saturday: The Lawrenceville Farmers Market is celebrating eight years of locally grown goodness. Be sure to stop by from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in downtown Lawrenceville to pick up produce, baked goods and local farmcrafts.
- June 28: Listen to the sounds of the Beatles as Abbey Road Live! performs outside The Gwinnett Historic Courthouse beginning at 8 p.m.
- July 12: Beyoncé will take the stage in her first world tour since 2009 at The Arena at Gwinnett Center.
- July 26: Do you have what it takes to be a part of American Idol? Earn your star to Hollywood at the Atlanta auditions, which are being held at The Arena at Gwinnett Center.
- July 26-27: Enjoy Shrek the Musical and Shooby Doo during Broadway in the Park at the Suwanee Town Center Park Amphitheater.
Of course, Gwinnett County isn’t just home to great events. You’ll also find plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment at the Mall of Georgia and Sugarloaf Mills, recreation at local parks and golf courses and both Lake Lanier and downtown Atlanta are just a short drive away!
Want to live closer to all that Gwinnett County has to offer? Our new townhomes at Sweetwater are selling fast! With elegant two and three bedroom floor plans priced from the low $100,000s, a community pool and a convenient location just minutes from I-85 and Discover Mills, it’s no wonder that buyers can’t get enough.
For more information on our Gwinnett County townhomes for sale, please visit the Rocklyn Homes website or call 770-256-4360.