Dallas Living at Windsong at Seven Hills
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
Travel to Dallas, Ga., and you will find the popular 50+ active adult community of Windsong at Seven Hills. Built by Windsong Properties, the community features a breezy mountain setting that is still close to city conveniences. With only five majestic creekside home sites available, your tree house awaits. Be sure to stop by to find your dream home before it’s too late!
These creekside homes not only boast terrace levels, multi-level private outdoor retreats, open great rooms, designer appointments, flexible spaces, accessible features such as lever handles and step-free entrances, and included lawn maintenance, they are also minutes from everything that the community of Seven Hills and the City of Dallas has to offer:
- The Dallas Farmers Market: Buy locally grown, locally fresh, produce and preserves. Located at 25 Courthouse Square (the Georgia Highlands parking lot) on Saturdays from April till December, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., weather permitting.
- The Old Mill Antiques and Treasures: Located in the heart of the historic square in Downtown Dallas, the antique mall is full of crafters, vendors and antique dealers. You’ll always find something new every time you shop!
- The Craft Cottage: Decorate your new home with The Craft Cottage’s assortment of homes accessories and antique furniture. A staple in Dallas for almost 30 years, you’ll be treated like family.
- Los Magueys: One of the best Mexican restaurants in Dallas, enjoy your favorite dishes, great drink specials and a friendly atmosphere.
- Heaven Scent Cupcakes: Whether it’s for dessert or an afternoon treat, stop by the bakery for a little taste of heaven. Located in historic Downtown Dallas, enjoy a variety of cupcake flavors, Bluebell Ice Cream and free Wi-Fi.
- Dallas Theater Civic Center: Located on Main Street in Dallas, this theater was originally opened in 1927. After being burnt in 1948 and becoming an office building in 1965, it now holds 550 people and was even the setting for scenes in 2011’s “Joyful Noise.”
- Certain Strokes Pottery: Take a few hours to visit the studio with friends or even your grandkids to attend clay classes and even paint canvases.
- Lake Allatoona: Covering more than 12,000 acres, the lake is perfect for day trips. From swimming to boating to fishing and even camping, adventure awaits.
- Sara Babb Park: This nearby park includes four lighted tennis courts, two baseball fields, two volleyball courts, a swimming pool, an outdoor pavilion, outdoor grills, one playground and bicycle trails.
At Windsong at Seven Hills, you don’t have to venture too far to have fun! Visit today to tour the active adult model home and the Creekside home sites. For more information, call Gay-Lynn Turner at 770-917-8082. Also, check out www.windsonglife.com and read what homeowners say about living at Windsong at Seven Hills, “Where life’s a breeze!”