Construction Resources is Now Hiring
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
New year means new growth at Construction Resources and we are on the lookout for people to join our team at the main campus located at 224 Rio Circle in Decatur! If you’ve been considering a move, choose a winning team like Construction Resources, which enjoyed many successes in 2013 with a wide variety of accolades like the Consumers Choice Award for business excellence for the second year in a row.
We are currently looking for skilled individuals in the following positions:
- CAD skilled labor – Experience with CAD software is required (i.e., Autocad, Turbocad, Easycad, etc). Experience with Alphacam or Easystone a plus. Experience in the stone industry or other construction related background a plus. Prior equipment operation a plus but not required.
- CNC Programmers – CNC Programmer experienced with Auto CAD for established high volume Decatur stone countertop production facility. Minimum three years experience required.
- CNC/Sawjet Operators – CNC Operator experienced with Auto CAD and sawjet operation.
- Installers – Minimum three years experience with cultured marble/granite countertops.
- Templaters – Minimum three years experience with jobsite field measurements, manual/stick templates and digital/laser templates.
- Fabricator/Shop Workers/Polishers – Minimum two years experience in a fabrication shop.
- In-House Estimator – Minimum three years experience with countertops and flooring. We’re looking for someone with experience in preparing accurate pricing and costing of construction jobs, including labor and materials, based upon internal and external price books, standard fabrication, installation, equipment and overhead costs, subcontract labor rates, waste factors, travel time, etc. Must be familiar with countertop and flooring installation procedures and materials. Strong communication skills are needed to coordinate with warehouse and sales personnel as well as maintaining strong vendor relations. Additionally, strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, good math and computer skills are all recommended.
- On-Site Project Manager – Must be able to read architectural drawings, plans and diagrams. Must be capable of multitasking and working within tight deadlines. Looking for someone that is well-organized, accurate, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional and team-work oriented with excellent analytical and mathematical skills. Good written and verbal communication skills as well as proficient computer skills, with the ability to use Microsoft Office and other job-related software, are a huge plus.
All positions require a pre-employment background check and drug test. Many jobs also require a valid Georgia driver’s license for on-site work. If you are available and interested in learning more about how you can join our team, or want to see our full facilities before you apply, stop by the 13 acre campus in Decatur to explore the Design Center.
You can send questions about the available positions or send your resume to us.