Coldwell Banker RMR is pleased to announce that three of its fabulous Realtors® were recently recognized by the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors® (NAMAR) as being top producers for 2013. At NAMAR’s Million Dollar Club Banquet, which was held on Saturday, March 29, individual awards in eight categories were handed out to the top producers from the entire association.
- Barry Britt: No. 1 Realtor® in REO Individual Sales with more than $10.1 million in sales volume and 70 transactions; recipient of the Phoenix Award in honor of being elected to the Million Dollar Club for 10 years.
- Jennifer Baxter: No. 2 in Residential Individual Sales with more than $13.7 million in sales volume and 55 homes sold.
- Dwayne Hanks: No. 2 in New Homes Individual Sales with more than $8.7 million in sales volume and 39 homes sold.
- Kay Kunis: Recipient of the Triple Phoenix Award in recognition of being elected to the Million Dollar Club for 30 years.
In addition to the NAMAR awards, several Realtors® from the office achieved prestigious Coldwell Banker designation awards:
- International President’s Circle: Barry Britt
- International Diamond Society: Dwayne Hanks and Lisa Santa Ana
- International Sterling Society: Jennifer Baxter, Kay Kunis and Andrea Wright
Coldwell Banker RMR would like to extend congratulations to each and every one of these Realtors® who work hard to ensure that buyers find the home of their dreams. With a constantly improving real estate market, Coldwell Banker RMR is excited to see how much its Realtors® can achieve in 2014!
Coldwell Banker RMR is a one-stop shop for your metro Atlanta real estate needs. From new homes and resales to bank-owned properties, rentals and commercial properties, the team at Coldwell Banker RMR is focused on providing each and every customer with the best results and service in the industry. For more information on Coldwell Banker RMR, visit www.ColdwellBankerRMR.com.