“More” is the perfect word to describe Chafin Communities’ philosophy of community development and home construction, as they aim to include more amenities, more square footage, more quality, more upgrades and, most importantly, more value.
Brothers Eric and Daryl Chafin have more than 30 years of experience in helping Georgia families achieve the dream of homeownership, as they started working in the home building business as teenagers. After building a firm foundation in the fundamentals of home construction, they created their own home building company in 1996. With a continued focus on providing more for their customers, the brothers have built more than 4,500 homes in a variety of styles and price ranges. In addition, they have been repeat winners of the Gold Professionalism Award, which is presented by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association.
Chafin Communities builds a variety of home types in various locations throughout metro Atlanta that will fit any home buyers’ needs and lifestyle. Though purchasing a new home can be a major endeavor, the Chafins offer the experience to provide buyers with confidence in their investment.
Currently, Chafin Communities has 10 new home communities located throughout northeast Georgia in Forsyth, Gwinnett and Hall counties, with 33 homes either move-in ready or under construction.
- The Enclave at Avington –These two-story, traditional homes priced from the $300,000s are located in the new Lambert High School district in South Forsyth.
- Ashbury Park – Located in the sought-after Hamilton Mill area, these luxurious brick homes with four or five bedrooms are priced from the high $200,000s.
- Maplecliff – This tree-lined community with spacious, open homes that are priced from the $160,000s is located in Sugar Hill.
- Parkside at Lanier Springs – A new phase of elegant homes priced from the $200,000s is now selling in this Buford community that features resort-style amenities.
- Stonewater Creek – Located in the desirable Mill Creek school district, this community features stunning homes priced from the high $300,000s to the $600,000s.
- Summer Haven – This established Buford community will have more than 15 new homes priced from the low $300,000s.
- Waterside at Lanier Springs – The final homes, priced from the low $300,000s, are now available in this Buford community.
- Willow Leaf – As Chafin’s newest community, Willow Leaf will have great amenities and beautiful homes priced from the $160,000s.
- Clearwater Plantation – This Buford community will have a new phase of homes that are priced from the high $200,000s opening soon.
- Riverstone Park – Located in Braselton, this tree-lined swim and tennis community has homes priced from the $200,000s.
For more information on Chafin Communities or its metro Atlanta new home communities, call 770-831-0844 or visit www.EricChafinHomeBuilders.com.