Celebrate Ogre-tober Near Midtown Condominiums
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
If you haven’t heard by now, Ogre-tober is officially underway at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens! This is your final chance to see Ogre and his friends from the Imaginary Worlds living sculptures exhibit while also having fall fun at the Garden! Here’s a look at what you have to look forward to:
- Scarecrows in the Garden: Explore the more than 150 scarecrows handcrafted by local schools, businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Fest-of-Ale: Each Thursday in October, you’re invited to celebrate the harvest season by sampling seasonal brews and listening to live music. Tasty treats will include Bison Organic Chocolate Stout, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, Innis & Gunn Spiced Rum Cask, Newcastle Werewolf, Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale and more.
- Arts & Ales: This annual fall market will feature pottery, jewelry, wood working and more from local and regional artists on Thursday, October 17 from 5 to 10 p.m. Be sure to enjoy Fest-of-Ale while you’re there.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest: Local celebrity chefs will face off and put their pumpkin carving skills to the test during Fest-of-Ale on Thursday, October 24 beginning at 7 p.m. Chefs will have 25 minutes to carve their masterpiece, and the audience will decide the winner. May the most ghoulish gourd win!
- Goblins in the Garden: On Sunday, October 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., bring your young goblins dressed in their best Halloween costume for storytelling by Battina the Friendly Witch, fall-themed crafts, a train ride, pony rides and a costume fashion show on the Goblin Runway.
With so many events going on during the month of October and all year long, you won’t want to miss a thing at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Luckily for you, the Garden is located just a few minutes from our luxury Atlanta condos at 1010 Midtown. However, it’s no trick that these Midtown condominiums are 98 percent sold out, so give us a call today at 404-815-4622 to schedule an appoint or learn more.