Would you like to live in a great area that’s the perfect place to raise a family? Fayetteville is home to art shows, a summer concert series with such artists as Vince Gill and movie stars who live and work in the area, such as Jeff Foxworthy. This town has also become a media darling, with many publications listing it as a great place to live.
Media mentions include:
- NerdWallet, a financial management website, selected Fayetteville as one of The Best Towns in Georgia for Young Families.
- Newcomer Magazine lists Fayetteville among the Top Atlanta Neighborhoods in 2012.
- Fayetteville received national recognition when it was recently ranked in Forbes Top 10 Suburbs for Retirement!
- Fayette County Listed in Top 20 Locations for “Budding Technology Economy” by Business Insider.
The Canoe Club is ideally located near the small town of downtown Fayetteville, just a few miles away from its unique shops and concert series. If you love to shop, you will be happy to learn that The Canoe Club is just seven miles away from The Avenue Peachtree City, which is filled with a wide array of shops, restaurants and boutiques.
If you are thinking about getting into the film industry or would love to see a movie star on the street, then you will love the fact that The Canoe Club is near Pinewood Atlanta Studios, which is a full service film and entertainment studio complex comprised of five sound stages on 288 acres. Pinewood is destined to become a world-class studio for the production of film, television, music and video games, and it is slated to open this month.
This year presents a new opportunity to live the life you have always wanted. The Canoe Club offers lakefront home sites and amenities that are unmatched in the area. This master-planned community consists of 350 home sites set on 600 picturesque acres. Amenities include two spectacular freshwater lakes and a 5,500 square foot Nantucket-inspired Lake Cottage overlooking the lakes. The Lake Cottage offers a library, large gathering room, sunroom, catering kitchen and coffee bar. Activities for homeowners include a fabulous fitness center and four-lane lap pool.
Available home sites at The Canoe Club include:
- The Magnolia, from Hughston Homes, features five bedrooms and four-and-a-half baths. With 3,626 square feet of living space, this amazing home offers a guest bedroom and bath suite on the main floor. The home is great for entertaining with an elegant dining room that has coffered ceilings, a media room and a spacious back porch. Located on home site 115, the Magnolia is priced at $327,000.
- Also available from Hughston Homes is the Wakefield plan, a five bedroom, three-and-a-half bath home that features more than 3,889 square feet. Located on home site 114 and priced at $345,000, this great home features a media room, bonus room and a game day porch.
- The Lakeland floor plan from New Leaf Homes, priced at $333,900, showcases four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms in 3,259 square feet of living space. Featuring a master-on-the-main, the home has granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, hardwood floors throughout the main living areas and tiled floors in the bathrooms. The home is great for entertaining with a media room and a spacious porch, as well as an expanded two-car garage for extra storage.
- The final available home is the Cypress plan, also from Hughston Homes. Priced at $305,000, this five bedroom and three bathroom home includes more than 3,100 square feet. Located on home site 130, this home includes a spacious master suite, a media room, game day porch, study and a guest suite on the main floor.
Children living in The Canoe Club will attend Fayette County schools, one of the highest ranked school systems in the state of Georgia. The community is within easy walking distance to Cleveland Elementary and Bennett’s Mill Middle schools, which were recently recognized by the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement. High school students will attend Fayette County High School, another Blue-Ribbon School of Excellence. As well as the fine public schools, there are many private schools in the area to consider.
For more information on the new homes available at The Canoe Club, contact sales agents Kristen Cunningham or Verkina Parrish by calling 770-992-4100. You can also visit www.ReynoldsCanoeClub.com.