Atlanta SMC Announces 2014 Board of Directors
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
The Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, a council of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, is proud to announce its 2014 Board of Directors:
Executive Committee: Chairman: Kelly Kenton Fink, MIRM, The Providence Group Vice Chairman: Julie Slappey, Peggy Slappey Properties Treasurer/Secretary: Joy James, Guaranty Mortgage Parliamentarian: Cindi MacPherson – The Interior Partners
Committee Chairs: Communications: Jennifer Baxter, Coldwell Banker RMR and Doris James, Atlanta New Homes Directory Membership – Rami Putrus, AArrow Signs and Barbara Glore, Fischer Homes Programs – Laura Craft, mRELEVANCE and Michelle Graves, HavenBrook Homes Special Events – Cathie Northern, Atlanta’s Best New Homes Television Show and Rose Humphrey, Lennar Atlanta OBIES – John Royer, O’Kelley and Sorohan and Shaun Graham, Southeast Mortgage
The SMC Board of Directors attended their annual planning retreat in October to review the council’s many accomplishments in 2013, as well as to define their goals and programming for 2014. Their focus in 2014 will be on several key areas to benefit their members:
- Increasing participation and involvement so each and every member can learn from one another and become invested in each other’s successes.
- Offering relevant programming throughout the year that meets each member’s professional needs.
- Preparing our membership to meet industry changes with renewed excellence.
- Embracing the “NEW”: new members, new markets, new ideas and new ways of doing things in order to continue in our success.
- And most of all, the SMC Board is here to serve our membership, our industry and the greater Atlanta community.
“As the SMC Chairman, I am here to lead our council and to serve our members by spearheading programs and events that can propel the careers of our membership,” states Kelly Fink, SMC Chairman. “I invite all members to participate and share ideas so we can provide the services that will most benefit our entire membership. I believe every member can contribute significantly to the continued growth of our organization.”
Please mark your calendars for the SMC’s kick-off event on Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014 at Villa Christina. For more information on joining the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, or to become a 2014 Sponsor, please contact Kelly Fink at firstname.lastname@example.org or Janel Grant at email@example.com.