Announcing Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio May Lineup
Announcing Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio’s May show lineup. This month, listeners will enjoy information on local events, updates from Atlanta-area builders, vendors and Realtors, as well as the popular Marketing Minute featuring marketing and advertising trends.
The award-winning real estate podcast airs three times per week and offers interviews with marketing and industry experts, as well as information on Atlanta events and attractions. The segments of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio include Wednesday’s Marketing Minute, Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and the All About Real Estate interview on Friday’s.
The Marketing Minute, sponsored by Denim Marketing and Marketing RELEVANCE, highlights the latest marketing strategies and tactics, from branding and social media to the latest technology and tools, all to help sharpen your business’ approach to marketing and public relations and to successfully drive your message. Atlanta Real Estate Forum is a joint venture between Denim Marketing and Marketing RELEVANCE.
The May 2017 lineup is as follows:
- May 3 – Brand and Branding, with Mitch Levinson – President of Marketing RELEVANCE
- May 10 – Photo and Video Carousels
- May 17 – Tracking Websites and Social Media, with Mitch Levinson
- May 24 – Delivering Quality Content
- May 4 – American Red Cross Blood Drives
- May 11 – Atlanta Streets Alive
- May 18 – Marietta Greek Festival
- May 25 – Atlanta Food and Wine Festival
All About Real Estate
- May 5 – The Norton Agency
- May 12 – Ansley Developer Services
- May 19 – Kerley Family Homes
Never miss a show by subscribing to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on iTunes.
For more information on AtlantaRealEstateForum.com, contact us by calling 770-383-3360.