Amazing Amenities and Only One New Home at Manor at BridgeMill
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
Piedmont Residential currently has only one Cherokee County new home available at the Manor at BridgeMill. If you haven’t heard about this master-planned community in Canton, you’re missing out on some of the best amenities north of Atlanta!
BridgeMill’s list of amenities is one of the most impressive ones we’ve seen around town with more than 52 acres of family recreation space. Just minutes from I-575 and bordering six miles of Lake Allatoona, you will never have to leave your community if you don’t want to! Neighborhood amenities include:
- 18-hole championship golf course at the BridgeMill Athletic Club
- Two acre aquatic center with a massive swimming pool, two slides, two diving boards and a waterfall island, as well as a summer swim team.
- 25 lighted tennis courts.
- Spacious clubhouse with a restaurant and bar, Featherstone’s at BridgeMill.
- The largest residential fitness center in the southeast with more than 2,000 square feet of space and fully staffed with a fitness director, athletic trainers, a licensed dietician and a massage therapist.
Piedmont Residential’s Jordan plan is available on homesite 17. This five bedroom, four-and-a-half bath home is priced at $319,900. The two-story great room with a fireplace opens up to the gourmet kitchen with a large pantry, oversized island and a large breakfast room. There is also a large formal dining room and a guest bedroom with a full bath located on the main level. Upstairs, you will find the master suite with a sitting room or office space and the spacious master bath room that has two walk-in closets. There are also three additional oversized bedrooms upstairs that all feature large walk-in closets and a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Children that live in the Manor at BridgeMill neighborhood will attend Liberty Elementary, Freedom Middle and Cherokee High schools.
For more information on the Cherokee County new homes available, visit Piedmont Residential’s website or call Sales Consultant Tammy Weniger at 770-841-4302.