About Sales, Inc. is excited to announce Paradigm Homes’ newest community, Freeman Crossing in Gwinnett County. Priced from the high $100,000s, the community offers Craftsman style homes in a family-friendly setting.
“Paradigm Homes will be finishing out the 97 unfinished home sites at Freeman Crossing,” said Shaniqua Stewart, the on-site sales agent. “It’s a great opportunity for buyers to live in an already established community with a great location and fun amenities that the whole family will enjoy.”
Currently, Freeman Crossing has one model home and five homes under construction that will be move-in ready soon.
• Davenport: This spacious floor plan features three bedrooms and two-and-half baths. Interior highlights include a family room with fireplace, an open kitchen overlooking the dining room and an owner’s suite designed for beauty and comfort.
• Oconee: Priced from $186,900, this gorgeous home has a breathtaking, two-story floor plan with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The open foyer leads into a spacious but intimate, formal dining room. The separate breakfast area and kitchen overlook an oversized family room with a fireplace. Additionally, the huge owner’s suite boasts a spa-like bathroom and his and hers walk-in closets.
• Turnberry: Priced from $189,925, the meticulous attention to style and design in this home creates a beautiful flow from the exterior to interior with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The large family room is accented by a fireplace and seamlessly transitions into a sleek kitchen. A rear patio off of the breakfast room creates a space for privacy. Upstairs, there are three large secondary rooms and a pristine owner’s suite boasting a luxurious master bath and oversized walk-in closet.
• Kennesaw: With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, this home is a must-see with an impressive foyer, formal dining room, spacious great room and covered porch. Priced from $189,530, the home also includes a family-sized laundry room and a master suite with deluxe walk-in closet and master bath.
• Jordan: With an exquisite curb-appeal and priced from $197,790, this home boasts four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, a two-story foyer, formal dining room, great room, gourmet kitchen and breakfast room. The upstairs includes a master suite with large walk-in closet and master bath.
• Firestone: Priced from $204,280, this home’s grand design features a blend of classic elements and modern must-haves. Highlights include four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, a front side full-size porch, optional rear covered porch, great room, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen and breakfast area. The impressive master suite has an oversized walk-in closet and private bath.
Additionally, Freeman Crossing provides residents with a variety of amenities, such as a pool and cabana.
For more information, contact Shaniqua Stewart at 404-246-7918. Also, visit www.AboutSalesInc.com.